We specifically encourage underrepresented groups to apply for us. We believe in the strengths of well-balanced, and mixed teams and hope our applications will attract a broader audience, no matter the gender, religion, race, age, disability, linguistic differences, socioeconomic status, or sexual orientation.
Do you have the skills?
- You protect our company values in and outside the company walls and you politely speak out when they are not followed. You embrace diversity, inclusivity and (e)quality.
- You know where information can be found and actively search for it. You can think for yourself and challenge the information you find. You don't hesitate to ask questions because others know things you don't. You document everything and in such a way that everybody can understand what is happening and why.
- Although you can work independently and efficiently, you like to work in a team environment and you don't mind working on several projects simultaneously. You make sure that everybody in your team feels safe to give their opinion and you value every team member's input. Once a group decision is made, you act as a team member by following the architecture, the processes and coding standards as agreed upon.
- You do what you promise and you take ownership of tasks. You always try to go for the best quality possible with respect of timing and budget. You understand the why of decisions and you suggest improvements when you see an opportunity.
- You always aim for quality so you actively and consistently strive to expand your knowledge, both technical and non-technical. You like sharing your knowledge with colleagues and the world through different channels (blogging, presentations, group discussions, ...). You are able to give others honest, constructive and actionable feedback. Credit is assigned accurately and generously.
- You can communicate clearly, taking into account who your audience is. You are always honest, sometimes brutally so, but you are aware of the situation and always stay polite. You know which is the right channel for each message or question.
- You are an expert in React.
- You know how to handle state, routing & side-effects with React.
- You have experience with build tools such as Webpack.
- You are keen on quality assurance and automatic testing.
- Version control (e.g. Git) is something you couldn't miss anymore.
- Your English must be very good, both oral and written. We still like accents though.
- You have experience with other front-end frameworks (e.g. Angular, Vue.js, Ember).
- You have a weak spot for performance and accessibility.
- You have some knowledge of SVG and/or Canvas and/or WebGL.
- You have something valuable to add when discussing UI and/or UX matters.
- You have some experience with Python.
- You proudly contributed to open-source projects.
Nothing personal, but...
You live and work in the range of time zone UTC-05:00 and UTC+03:00. Since we have already people working in these time zones, stretching it further would make working together no longer efficient in our opinion.
What the hell is Ludus anyway?
Ludus is an advanced presentation tool for creative professionals. We aim at solving the many problems existing tools (that nobody likes) have, with a special focus on businesses who deeply care about their brand consistency across their different communications. We provide a cloud-based software that offers the power of creating amazing content as a team, with basically no limit.